City Building Official, City Inspector/Plans Examiner
- Perform permitting, inspections, plans review to determine that all development plans are in compliance with the City’s Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code, the Florida Building Code 2004, Energy Efficiency Code and flood damage prevention.
- Meet with the residents, contractors and agents on the application of building and development codes.
- Prepare the Department annual Budget
- Attend City Board meeting when requested.
- Maintain and implement disaster preparedness procedures for Building Department.
- Prepare and maintain building department permit application packages.