Sec. 74-73. - Construction site noise abatement.
Generators shall not be used on construction sites without the authorization of the building official in writing
The mission of the Code Enforcement Department is to enforce the codes of the city to promote, protect and improve the health, safety and welfare of the citizens and visitors to the City of Anna Maria. Where violations occur, we work with our citizens to achieve compliance through an efficient and fair process.
Want to report a noise complaint at anytime?
Call Manatee County Sheriff's Office at: 941-708-8899 or 911
Phone: 941-708-6130 ext 139 or 129
In Person: 307 Pine Ave, Anna Maria
To report a Building Department complaint or violation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 PM
Phone: 941-708-6130 ext. 125
- Trash cans out too early or not brought in after pick up
- Yard waste and recycling put out other than on Monday
- Loud or continuous noise
- Obstructions or planting in the right of way
- Construction being done without a permit
- These are just a few of the common violations
Manatee County Animal Control, 941-742-5933
941-708-6130 ext 129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
941-708-6130 ext 139 or email@example.com