- Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce
The Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce serves all three Island communities: Anna Maria, Holmes Beach and Bradenton Beach. Click this link to learn more about the Island and its businesses.
- The Center Anna Maria Island
Our Community Center serves all three island cities, providing social services and a wide varieity of activities for young and old.
- Anna Maria Schools
Includes valuable information for both parents and visitors as well as links to other interesting and entertaining web sites.
- Anna Maria Island Turtle Watch
Anna Maria Island is the nursery of choice for hundreds of endangered loggerhead turtles each year. The "Turtle Watch" is a group of dedicated volunteers who actively participate in their protection. Learn more about their good work.
- City of Holmes Beach
Visit our nearest municipal neighbor.
- Keep Manatee Beautiful
This non-profit organization is the spearhead for beautification activities county-wide. Among other things, they organize the beach clean-ups.
- Manatee County Government
Manatee County's website offers a generous serving of helpful information. Worth a visit.
- Manatee County Property Appraiser
For information about property and property values, this is the place to look.
- Manatee County Public Library System
Very convenient access to the county's library resources. See what's available, reserve materials, renew what you have borrowed - and lots more.
- Manatee County Clerk of Courts
Search County Courthouse records.
- Manatee County Supervisor of Elections
Everything you need to know about elections - as a voter or as a candidate.
- Florida Exotic Pest Control Plant Council
- International Society of Arborculture
- My Florida Department of Environmental Protection
Click on 'Beaches' for program and publication resources.
- Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center
- West Manatee Fire Rescue
- Manatee County Sheriff Office